Situations with the Coronavirus are developing day by day. This advice is communicated to assist the NHS and to ensure all those working on Matrix Networks Group sites, are kept safe from infection and prevent infecting others.
Key points to remember:
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds (2 x happy birthday)
- If you have ANY of the following symptoms, go home and self-isolate for 14 days.
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
Guidance for safe distancing includes the following:
- Travel to and from sites alone – not in teams.
- Take breaks alone in your vehicle or other safe location. (remember to wash your hands before handling food or beverages).
- Work alone where possible or maintain the 2m distancing. (follow lone working procedures)
Guidance for use of PPE
- Gloves are mandatory at all times, use disposable gloves when not wearing working gloves.
- Clean all surfaces, materials and vans regularly (Vans daily)
- Contact your employers for ordering of wipes/ sanitisers (MNL staff please contact the SHEQ Dept on email@example.com ) or call Davina Reilly 07835525129.
Please contact the SHEQ Manager Davina Reilly on 07835 525129 if you need further clarification on the information contained within this alert.
|Please send any information to firstname.lastname@example.org|